Richfield, MN Divorce Attorney
If you live in Richfield, MN, and need a Minnesota family law attorney, call us today to schedule a consultation.
Our Minnesota Family Law Firm:
Conveniently located with offices in St. Paul and Eagan, Banas Family Law, P.A. advises their clientele on a wide array of legal matters including divorce, pre and post nuptial agreements, child custody, spousal support, post-decree modifications, non-traditional family matters, and adoption.
- Adopting a Child in Minnesota
- Divorcing in Richfield, MN
- Division of Assets in Richfield, MN
- Alimony / Supposal Support in Richfield, MN
- Paternity Issues in Richfield, MN
- Child Custody Cases in Richfield, MN
- Parenting Time in Richfield, MN
- Minnesota Grandparent Visitation
- Other Third Party Custody or Visitation Cases in the Minneapolis-St. Paul region
- Post-Decree Disputes in Hennepin County, MN
- Minnesota Non-Tradition and Same-Sex Relationships Issues
"Banas Family Law was a pleasure to work with in a very difficult personal situation. They were caring, competent and cost effective. Not only did they advocate for my interests, but they did it is a very professional and courteous manner while keeping me timely informed of the status of my case. I would recommend Banas Family Law to anyone who is looking for a top notch lawyer!"