Post-Decree Disputes

's Profile Image

If you are not happy with the outcome of the decision that was reached in your case or if your circumstances have changed, we can counsel you on the legal options that are available to you.  If a dispute arises regarding a provision in the original divorce decree or if matters arise after the judgment has been entered, we can walk you through the process of seeking a legal remedy.  At Banas Family Law, we can help you to modify an order or award of spousal support, child support, child custody, or parenting time.

Contact an Experienced Twin Cities Divorce Attorney

With years of family law experience, Twin Cities divorce attorney Chris Banas is acutely aware of the ins and outs of the Minnesota family court system and can help clients effortlessly navigate the complex and onerous legal channels to achieve a favorable result.  Contact our St. Paul family law firm to schedule a consultation.