Attorney Lisa Page Banas concentrates her practice in all areas of Minnesota family law. Ms. Banas works with clients in St. Paul, Minneapolis, and other Twin City suburbs.
Lisa Page Banas assists clients with a wide range of family law issues including Minnesota divorce, Minnesota child support, Minnesota child custody, spousal maintenance, property division, paternity, adoption, domestic abuse, and parenting matters.
In addition, Ms. Banas has experience working with children in need of protection or services (child protection matters or "CHIPS"), third party custody, foster care and assisting foster parents in the adoption process.
- B.S. Social Work, College of St. Catherine, Saint Paul, MN
- J.D., Hamline University School of Law
- Minnesota State Bar Association 2002-Present
- Dakota County Mortality Review Board, Member 2003-2006
- Dakota County Children’s Justice Initiative, Member 2003-2006
- Carver County Children’s Justice Initiative, Member 2003-2006
- Legal Assistance of Dakota County, Volunteer Attorney, 2004-2006
- Richard T. Oakes American Inns of Court, Founding Member 2004-2007
- Executive Committee Member 2005-2006
Past Employment Positions:
- Assistant City Attorney, Mendota and Lilydale 2006-2007
- State of Minnesota Supreme Court, State Court Administrator’s Office,
- Psychological Services Program Coordinator 2007-2008
- State of Minnesota Guardian ad Litem Program Coordinator, First Judicial District 2003-2006