» Fathers

Single Fathers - Custody, Visitation and Fathers' Rights in Minnesota

My ex-girlfriend will not allow me to see my son. What can I do? This is a common question, and I am often giving the answer of: Nothing, until you go to court. The grim reality is this: Fathers who have children that were born out of wedlock are at… Read More
Read More